All our flyfishing sets are built on the concept that matched, balanced tackle is critical to the learning process. This easy to cast flyrod set provides everything required to develop and most importantly – to catch fish! All components manufactured to the same high standards placed on all Loop products. Complete with rod, reel, line, backing and leader
- Black anodized aluminum reel seat
- Cork-mix handle.
- Ceramic stripping guides and durable chrome snake-guides with double coating.
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit on rod sections.
- Comes “ready-to-go” in cordura tube with integrated reel case.
- Water- and heat-resistant casing and brake system.
- Functions equally well wet or dry, warm or cold, under light or heavy drag pressure.
- Form and friction stable brake discs in metal and teflon on model 2/6.
- Form and friction stable brake discs in metal and carbon on model 5/8.
- Reel frame and spool in corrosion proof composite.
- Large brake adjustment dial.
- Wide braking range (min/max 330°).
- Simple spool change.